Soft, smooth & seamless graduated compression garments designed two women with lymphedema to provide relief and empower you with choice. All garments are breathable, lightweight, seamless, and have a 4-way stretch. Graduated compression available in Class 1 (20-30mmHg) or Class 2 (30-40mmHg). An American-owned business proudly manufactured in the USA!
ABOUT DISCOUNT SECONDS
Seconds arm sleeves, gauntlets, and gloves feature all of our wonderful comfort, compression and style options but may have an imperfect DIVA Diamond Band® (DB) on the arm sleeve, a misprint in the pattern or misapplication in the crystal, a stain produced during the dye or production process, or a visible crease.
All seconds are final sale and cannot be returned for any reason except for a manufacturing defect, which must be reported within 15 days of purchase.
Please note when purchasing a second and first together (for example a second arm sleeve and a first glove) that a second may have a fault in the color or pattern and the garments may not match to each other. Actual product appearance may be different from the standard product photograph used on the website.
We are adding new items regularly, so if you do not see your size and compression please check back often.
- Lightweight, breathable, seamless construction with 360° stretch allows the garments to conform to your arm and hand, reducing binding at the elbow.
- State-of-the-art moisture-wicking knit that evaporates perspirations away from the body to keep your arm temperature under control.
- 100% latex free and silicone free
- Optional DIVA Diamond Band® gripper
SIZE & FIT
- Sizing Chart
- What compression class do I need?
- It is best to consult your doctor or lymphedema therapist about which level of compression is best to manage your edema.
- Class 1 (20-30 mmHg) is lighter compression typically for preventative use for those at risk and for minor swelling.
- Class 2 (30-40 mmHg) is heavier compression typically for more severe edema.
- 80% Nylon / 20% LYCRA®
- With proper care, garments are designed to last 4-6 months of regular wear.
- Place the garments in a delicates bag to prevent snagging and excessive abrasion.
- Wash in the machine on the delicate/gentle cycle with cold or lukewarm water (if you're unsure of how hot your machine water gets, use the cold water to be safe)
- Use a gentle detergent without any additives.
- Tumble dry low in the drying machine.
- Garment Care
- All orders ship within 1-2 business days!
- Expedited shipping orders placed before 1pm ET ship the same business day
- Shipping Policy
- If you're unhappy with your garment for any reason you may return it 60 days from your purchase date.
- Complimentary return shipping labels are available for US customers.
- Returns Policy