Let us design the arm sleeve of your dreams!
The total design process can take up to 2 weeks.
Price includes a $90 arm sleeve, a $120 glove, and a $50 custom design fee.
Custom Design Process:
1. Design consultation with Lymphedivas Art Director to decide on design direction and agree on timeline for delivery.
2. Eight hours of design time and/or up to three rounds of design revisions.
3. Design is agreed upon and sent to production. No changes to the design can be made after this point.
4. Product is created and shipped within 1-2 business days.
Custom Design Policy:
- Custom designs must comply with all US copyright laws. We cannot create designs using trademarked imagery, for example: Disney, Marvel/DC, and major sports team logos/mascots.
- Custom designed garments are final sale. No returns will be accepted for custom designed garments outside of manufacturing defects. Manufacturing defects must be reported within 14 days of receipt.
- The completion of the design consultation starts the design process. If the order is cancelled after this point, the garment cost will be refunded, but the custom design fee will be forfeit.
- Custom design garments may be reordered in the same size and compression by phone with no additional fees beyond the garment cost (arm sleeves: $90, gauntlets $70, and gloves $120).
- Custom design garments are exempt from store wide sales, discount codes, or any volume discounts.
- The design process may take up to two weeks, any expedited shipping options will go into effect after the design process has completed.
- Any additional design revisions beyond 3 rounds may be subject to an additional design fee of $50.
- We strive to complete all custom designs within two weeks. If there are delays in response or non-response on design revisions then the design process may take an excess of 2 weeks. We reserve the right to cancel the order if we do not hear from the customer for 30 days.
- Lightweight, breathable, seamless construction with 360° stretch that allows the garments to conform to your arm and hand, reducing binding at the elbow.
- State-of-the-art moisture-wicking knit evaporates sweat away from the body to keep you cool and dry.
- 100% latex-free and silicone-free
- Optional DIVA Diamond Band® gripper
SIZE and FIT
Use our guide and sizing chart to determine your size. If you have any questions or are in in-between sizes, please contact us for a sizing recommendation.
It is best to consult your doctor or lymphedema therapist about how much compression you need.
Class 1 (20-30 mmHg) is lighter compression, typically for preventative use for those at risk and minor swelling.
Class 2 (30-40 mmHg) is heavier compression typically for more severe edema.
- 80% Nylon / 20% LYCRA®
- With proper care, garments last 4-6 months.
- Place the garments in a mesh laundry bag to prevent snagging and excessive abrasion.
- Wash in the machine on the delicate/gentle cycle with cold or lukewarm water.
- Use a gentle detergent without any additives.
- Tumble dry low in the drying machine.