Choose a smooth, seamless, and breathable compression garment to match your style! All garments are silky, lightweight, and have a 4-way stretch. Graduated compression available in Class 1 (20-30mmHg) or Class 2 (30-40mmHg). Support an American-owned business proudly manufacturing in the USA!
- Lightweight, breathable, seamless construction with 360° stretch that allows the garments to conform to your arm and hand, reducing binding at the elbow.
- State-of-the-art moisture-wicking knit evaporates sweat away from the body to keep you cool and dry.
- 100% latex-free and silicone-free
- Optional DIVA Diamond Band® gripper
SIZE and FIT
Use our guide and sizing chart to determine your size. If you have any questions or are in in-between sizes, please contact us for a sizing recommendation.
It is best to consult your doctor or lymphedema therapist about how much compression you need.
Class 1 (20-30 mmHg) is lighter compression, typically for preventative use for those at risk and minor swelling.
Class 2 (30-40 mmHg) is heavier compression typically for more severe edema.
- 80% Nylon / 20% LYCRA®
- With proper care, garments last 4-6 months.
- Place the garments in a mesh laundry bag to prevent snagging and excessive abrasion.
- Wash in the machine on the delicate/gentle cycle with cold or lukewarm water.
- Use a gentle detergent without any additives.
- Tumble dry low in the drying machine.
All orders ship within 1-2 business days. Expedited shipping orders placed before 1 PM ET ship the same business day. See our shipping policy for details.
Visit our Help Center or contact us.