Our Plum Blossom design is inspired by the work of the Japanese painter Ohara Koson. The pattern has cascading plum blossoms and a bullfinch on one side and cranes and bamboo and grasses on the other side, all against a taupe background.
- Completely seamless construction with 360° stretch for ultimate comfort and a full range of unrestricted motion
- Moisture-wicking fabric which pulls sweat away from the body and is fast drying
- Fine knit which produces a smooth, lightweight surface replicating a 'second skin'
- Micro-encapsulated Aloe vera to help soften and moisturize
- Graduated compression in the fingers and palm to help pump lymphatic fluid
- Reduced compression at the wrist to eliminate double compression when worn with an arm sleeve
All of our garments are manufactured in the United States and are completely latex and silicone-free.
Please visit our sizing page for directions on how to measure and determine your size. If you're unsure of your size or are in-between sizes please have your measurements and desired compression class ready and contact us for a sizing recommendation.