The Primavesi pattern is inspired by the 1913 Gustav Klimt painting The Portrait of Eugenia Primavesi. The design is a close look at Eugenia's dress featuring abstract red, purple, pink, green and blue textured paint strokes of color.
- Completely seamless construction with 360° stretch for ultimate comfort and a full range of unrestricted motion
- Moisture-wicking fabric which pulls sweat away from the body and is fast drying
- Fine knit which produces a smooth, lightweight surface replicating a 'second skin'
- Micro-encapsulated Aloe vera to help soften and moisturize
- Graduated compression in the palm to help pump lymphatic fluid
- Reduced compression at the wrist to eliminate double compression when worn with an arm sleeve
All of our garments are manufactured in the United States and are completely latex and silicone-free.
Please visit our sizing page for directions on how to measure and determine your size. If you're unsure of your size or are in-between sizes please have your measurements and desired compression class ready and contact us for a sizing recommendation.