25% of each Thrive sale benefits The Pink Fund.
Soft, smooth & seamless graduated compression garments designed two women with lymphedema to provide relief and empower you with choice. All garments are breathable, lightweight, seamless, and have a 4-way stretch. Graduated compression available in Class 1 (20-30mmHg) or Class 2 (30-40mmHg). An American-owned business proudly manufactured in the USA!
- Lightweight, breathable, seamless construction with 360° stretch allows the garments to conform to your arm and hand, reducing binding at the elbow.
- State-of-the-art moisture-wicking knit that evaporates perspirations away from the body to keep your arm temperature under control.
- 100% latex free and silicone free
- Optional DIVA Diamond Band® gripper
SIZE & FIT
- Sizing Chart
- What compression class do I need?
- It is best to consult your doctor or lymphedema therapist about which level of compression is best to manage your edema.
- Class 1 (20-30 mmHg) is lighter compression typically for preventative use for those at risk and for minor swelling.
- Class 2 (30-40 mmHg) is heavier compression typically for more severe edema.
- 80% Nylon / 20% LYCRA®
- With proper care, garments are designed to last 4-6 months of regular wear.
- Place the garments in a delicates bag to prevent snagging and excessive abrasion.
- Wash in the machine on the delicate/gentle cycle with cold or lukewarm water (if you're unsure of how hot your machine water gets, use the cold water to be safe)
- Use a gentle detergent without any additives.
- Tumble dry low in the drying machine.
- Garment Care
- All orders ship within 1-2 business days!
- Expedited shipping orders placed before 1pm ET ship the same business day
- Shipping Policy
- If you're unhappy with your garment for any reason you may return it 60 days from your purchase date.
- Complimentary return shipping labels are available for US customers.
- Returns Policy