25% of each sale benefits Living Beyond Breast Cancer
Choose a smooth, seamless, and breathable compression garment to match your style! All garments are silky, lightweight, and have a 4-way stretch. Graduated compression available in Class 1 (20-30mmHg) or Class 2 (30-40mmHg). Support an American-owned business proudly manufacturing in the USA!
- Lightweight, breathable, seamless construction with 360° stretch that allows the garments to conform to your arm and hand, reducing binding at the elbow.
- State-of-the-art moisture-wicking knit evaporates sweat away from the body to keep you cool and dry.
- 100% latex-free and silicone-free
- Optional DIVA Diamond Band® gripper
SIZE and FIT
It is best to consult your doctor or lymphedema therapist about how much compression you need.
Class 1 (20-30 mmHg) is lighter compression, typically for preventative use for those at risk and minor swelling.
Class 2 (30-40 mmHg) is heavier compression typically for more severe edema.
- 80% Nylon / 20% LYCRA®
- With proper care, garments last 4-6 months.
- Place the garments in a mesh laundry bag to prevent snagging and excessive abrasion.
- Wash in the machine on the delicate/gentle cycle with cold or lukewarm water.
- Use a gentle detergent without any additives.
- Tumble dry low in the drying machine.
All orders ship within 1-2 business days. Expedited shipping orders placed before 1 PM ET ship the same business day. See our shipping policy for details.
If you're unhappy with your garment, you may return it 60 days from your purchase date. Complimentary return shipping labels are available for US customers. See our returns policy for details.